The Tescun Radios Australia R-108 is an advanced pocket sized AM/FM/SW and VHF Airband receiver with squelch function. The unit has 500 memory storage, provision for an external SW/FM/Airband antenna connection, direct frequency entry, and a backlit LCD display capable of showing frequency, signal strength, S/N ratio, time, and temperature in either degrees F or C.
This receiver also features ATS (Auto Tuning Storage), adjustable squelch control which operates on all bands, adjustable tuning speed, programmable alarm, and 5 AM bandwidth settings.
This receiver is powered by a BL-5C Li-ion battery, and is supplied with a USB charging lead, and a 3m longwire for connection to the external antenna socket.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Tecsun Radios Australia product and is not associated with the Tecsun China product range.
TRA R-108 VHF Airband Radio Specifications:
- FM: 64-108,76-108, 87.5-108Mhz selectable
- LW: 150-450kHz
- MW: 522-1620 (9kHz spacing), 520-1710kHz (10kHz spacing)
- SW: 1711-29999 kHz
- AIR: 118-137 MHz
TRA R-108 VHF Airband Radio Sensitivity:
- FM for 30dB S/N: less than 3uV
- MW for 26dB S/N: less than 0.5mV/m field strength
- LW for 26dB S/N: less than 10mV/m field strength
- SW for 26dB S/N: less that 10mV/m field strength
- AIR for 26dB S/N: less than 0.5uV
TRA R-108 VHF Airband Radio Selectivity:
- FM >60dB (+-150kHz)
- MW>60dB, BW@3kHz +-9kHz
- LW>60dB, BW@3kHz +-9kHz
- SW>60dB, BW@3kHz +-5kHz
- AIR>60dB, BW@3kHz +-25kHz
- FM stereo crosstalk: less than 35dB
Available only in grey.
Supplied with standard 12 month warranty.