The TRA R-108 is an advanced pocket sized AM/FM/SW DSP Radio with VHF Airband receiver incorporating squelch function on all bands. Squelch, otherwise known as the Mute function mutes the receiver audio output until a signal is received. This is an essentiual feature when monitoring an infrequencly used channel as it eliminates listener fatigue.This Shortwave DSP receiver has 500 memory storage, provision for an external SW/FM/Airband antenna connection, direct frequency entry, and a backlit LCD display capable of showing frequency, signal strength, S/N ratio, time, and temperature in either degrees F or C.
This receiver also features ATS (Auto Tuning Storage), adjustable squelch control which operates on all bands, adjustable tuning speed, programmable alarm, and 5 AM bandwidth settings.
This receiver is powered by a BL-5C Li-ion battery, and is supplied with a USB charging lead, and a 3m longwire for connection to the external antenna socket.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Tecsun Radios Australia product and is not associated with the Tecsun China product range.
TRA R-108 VHF Airband Radio Specifications:
- FM: 64-108,76-108, 87.5-108Mhz selectable
- LW: 150-450kHz
- MW: 522-1620 (9kHz spacing), 520-1710kHz (10kHz spacing)
- SW: 1711-29999 kHz
- AIR: 118-137 MHz
TRA R-108 VHF Airband Radio Sensitivity:
- FM for 30dB S/N: less than 3uV
- MW for 26dB S/N: less than 0.5mV/m field strength
- LW for 26dB S/N: less than 10mV/m field strength
- SW for 26dB S/N: less that 10mV/m field strength
- AIR for 26dB S/N: less than 0.5uV
TRA R-108 VHF Airband Radio Selectivity:
- FM >60dB (+-150kHz)
- MW>60dB, BW@3kHz +-9kHz
- LW>60dB, BW@3kHz +-9kHz
- SW>60dB, BW@3kHz +-5kHz
- AIR>60dB, BW@3kHz +-25kHz
- FM stereo crosstalk: less than 35dB
Available only in grey.
Supplied with standard 12 month warranty.