This 76th edition is the last printed edition of the famous World Radio and Television Handbook, used by shortwave enthusiasts around the world since 1947.
Do not miss the opportunity to acquire the last printed version of the valuable radio resource, often promoted as the most comprehensive guide to broadcasting on the planet.
This 670 page book contains the following:
- An A-Z country by country directory of national radio stations with SW, MW and FM frequencies and contact details, websites etc.
- International Radio – full details of the broadcasters and their winter (B20) shortwave frequency schedules, with an expanded Clandestine section.
- Frequency Lists – MW by frequency within region, SW by frequency including DRM broadcasts.
- Technical Articles
- Reviews of the latest receivers & equipment, including many Tecsun models.
- Alphabetical listing of TV broadcasters by country
- Colour Maps showing SW transmitter sites
- Reference pages including domestic and International Shortwave transmitters , DX Clubs, Standard Time & Frequency transmissions, Internet resources etc.