The Tecsun PL-368 Hand Held HF SSB Receiver is the latest hand held version of the popular PL-360/365 series of receivers. The form factor of this radio makes it very convenient to store in your grab bag or glovebox. This latest version includes a keypad for direct frequency entry, and a synchronous detector to help overcome fading on shortwave signals. The SSB capability offers 10Hz tuning steps. The external antenna socket operates on MW as well as SW, which is a great advantage for MW Dx’ers.
Tecsun PL-368 Hand Held HF SSB Receiver Specifications:
- LW: 153-513 kHz, MW: 520-1710/522-1620 kHz, SW: 1711-29999 kHz, FM: 64-108/76-108/787-108/88-108 MHz
- Sensitivity for 26dB S/N: LW 10mV/m, MW: 1mV/m, SW: 20uV, FM (for 30dB S/N) 3uV
- Sync Detection Lock Range: 1 kHz
- DSP IF Frequency: AM 45khz, FM 128kHz
- Frequency Memories: LW;100, MW: 150, SW: 300, FM:100, SSB: 100, Sync: 100.
- FM Stereo Crosstalk: 35dB (headphone output)
- Speaker: 40mm diameter, 16 ohms impedance 0.5W power rating.
- Headphone Impedance: 32 ohms
- Power Supply: 5 V DC USB Micro Type B. Inbuilt BL-5C battery
- Current Drain: FM: 25mA, MW and SW : 45mA. Standby: 90uA
- Dimensions: 162 x 53 x 26mm
- Weight: 130g
Tecsun PL-368 Hand Held HF SSB Receiver Features:
- Direct Frequency entry from keypad
- user Selectable If bandwidth settings for LW/MW, SW and SSB
- ETM+ search function (Time Specific Search)
- ATS search function
- SSB capability with minimum frequency step 10Hz
- 850 memories across all modes
- External Antenna socket for MW and SW
- Multifunctional L:CD Display for: Field Strength, S/N ratio, Temperature, Charge Indicator, Time
- Wideband FM coverage: 64-108mHz
- DSP Demodulation Technology for improved sensitivity, selectivity and S/N.
- Lithium battery powered (BL-5C battery)
- Smart Screen Backlighting.
- Memory Auto Sort deleted duplicate frequencies and arranges memories in low to high frequency order.
Available in black only and supplied with our standard 12 month warranty.