The Tecsun Radios Australia Emergency Radio is a high performance AM/FM/SW Solar Powered Radio with inbuilt Solar Panel and Hand Crank Dynamo Charging. The Tecsun Radios Australia Emergency Radio is suitable for the reception of Australian AM, FM and International shortwave stations, this receiver has an LCD display showing the frequency to which the receiver is tuned.
The Best Emergency Radio also includes a LED torch, personal alarm, and a siren to gain the attention of emergency services. The Best Emergency Radio can also be used to charge a mobile phone through the standard USB port on the side of the unit which can be very useful during electricity blackouts. The Best Emergency Radio’s internal rechargeable batteries can be charged via the micro USB port. The Best Emergency Radio will also run from 3 X AAA alkaline batteries and is splash proof (IPX3 rated).
Best Emergency Radio Specifications:
- Frequency bands: AM:522-1620kHz (with 9 kHz channel spacing), FM: (87-108MHz), SW1: 3200-10080kHz, SW2: 10080-16000kHz.
- Battery Type and capacity: LiOn 3.7V, 4000mAh (2 x 18650 ternary lithium cells)
- Charging Time (solar): 50 hours
- Charging Time (USB): 6-7 hours
- Audio Output 3 watts into 4 ohms
- USB Output: 5V, 1 Amp
- Weight: 490 grams
- Dimensions: 202 x 90 x 80mm
- Working voltage: 2.7-4.2 V
- IP rating; IPX3
- Endurance (radio at moderate volume) 18-20 hours.
- Endurance (LED Light) 30-35 hours.
Best Emergency Radio Features:
- Digital Frequency Readout
- Solar Panel
- Dynamo Crank
- LCD Display
- USB Phone Charger
- LED Flashlight
Best Emergency Radio Accessories:
- Micro USB cable
- User Manual
- Audio cable (3.5mm stereo-3.5mm stereo).