The Tecsun Radios Australia Best Emergency Radio is a high-performance AM/FM/SW Solar Powered Radio with inbuilt Solar Panel and Hand Crank Dynamo Charging. Suitable for the reception of Australian AM, FM and International shortwave stations, this receiver has an LCD display showing the frequency to which the receiver is tuned. This eliminates any tuning ambiguity. The receiver also includes a LED torch, personal alarm, and a siren to gain the attention of emergency services. The unit can be used to charge a mobile phone through the standard USB port on the side of the unit. When household power is available the internal rechargeable batteries can be charged via the micro USB port. The unit will also run from 3 X AAA alkaline batteries and is splashproof (IPX3 rated).
- Frequency bands: AM:522-1620 Khz (with 9 kHz channel spacing), FM: (87-108MHz), SW1: 3200-10080 Khz, SW2: 10080-16000kHz.
- Battery Type and capacity: LiOn 3.7V, 4000mAh
- Charging Time (solar): 50 hours
- Charging Time (USB): 6-7 Hours
- USB Output: 5V, 1 Amp.
- Weight: 490 grams
- Dimensions: 202 x 90 x 80mm
- Working voltage: 2.7-4.2 V
- IP rating; IPX3
- Endurance ( radio at moderate volume) 18-20 hours.
- Endurance (LED Light) 30-35 hours.
- Digital Frequency Readout
- Solar Panel
- Dynamo Crank
- LCD Display
- USB Phone Charger
- LED Flashlight
- Micro USB cable
- User Manual
- Audio cable (3.5mm stereo-3.5mm stereo).