The Tecsun PL-330 is the latest pocket sized portable receiver offering SSB capability. This feature, coupled with direct frequency entry makes the PL-330 the ideal receiver for those wishing to listen to shortwave radio utility stations, amateur radio transmissions as well as regular shortwave broadcasts. The Tecsun PL-330 is powered by a BL-5C 1000mAh Li-ion battery offering up to 24 hours of continuous operation. The Tecsun PL-330 is the first receiver to offer ETM+, a search function that populates 24 time specific memories according to the hour of day in which the signal was received. For example, stations stored between 0900 and 0950 will be stored in memory E09. Using this system an individual ETM memory can be made for each hour of the day. Pressing the ETM button once the initial frequencies have been stored, automatically selects the frequencies previously stored at that time of day. The Tecsun Pl-330 also features AM synchronous detection of the shortwave bands, a feature rarely found on such a small sized receiver. This receiver offers up to 9 user selectable bandwidth settings (depending on the receiving mode selected), allowing the user to customise performance according to band conditions. In the SSB mode, the smallest frequency increment is 10Hz, ensuring SSB signals are always intelligible.
For shortwave listeners, a simple push of the arrow button will toggle the receiver through all allocated shortwave bands. Similarly, in the SSB mode, pushing the arrow button toggles through all allocated amateur radio bands. Tecsun have listened to request from shortwave listeners and implemented the backlight On/Off feature in which the LCD backlight can be selected to be always ON, or always OFF. This is a great feature for night-time listeners.
All our receivers have version 3305 firmware installed.
- SSB capability
- Direct Frequency Entry
- Synchronous AM Detection
- Portable, lightweight
- Rechargeable BL-5C Li-ion battery included
- Frequency range: LW 153-513 kHz, MW 520-1710/522-1620 kHz, SW 1711-29999 kHz, FM 64-108/76-108/87-108/88-108 Mhz
- Frequency Tuning Steps: LW/MW: 9/1 kHz, SW: 5/1 kHz, SSB 5 kHz/1 kHz/10 Hz, Synchronous Detection: 5 kHz/1 kHz/100Hz, FM: 100/10 kHz
- Frequency memories: LW: 100, MW: 150, SW: 300, FM: 100, SSB: 100, Sync: 100
- Noise Limit Sensitivity (for 26dB S/N): LW:<10mV/m, MW< 1mV/m, SW: <20uV, FM (for 30dB S/N)<3uV
- Selectivity: >60dB on all bands
- Sync Detection lock range: +/- 1 kHz
- DSP IF Frequency: AM 45kHz, FM: 128 kHz
- FM Stereo Crosstalk: 35dB (headphone output)
- Speaker: 8 ohm, 0.25W
- Maximum Audio Output Power: 200mW
- Current drain: FM/MW/LW: <25mA, SW: <45 mA, Standby Current: <90uA
- External Charging; 5V USB Micro, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 139 x 85 x 26 mm
- Weight: 210g